Monday, June 7, 2010

Wakarusa Lineup

Tonight I'm just going to post which shows I went to at Wakarusa, and tomorrow I'll post a full story. I'm just fixing to crash and I just got my camper set up at an RV park in Nashville near Gaylord Opryland.
-Thursday I saw Mountain Sprout, Ian Neville's Dumpstafunk, Papa Mali & 7Walkers, Robert Randolph & the Family Band, The Disco Biscuts, and The Machine (Pink Floyd Laser Show)
-Friday I saw JJ Grey & Mofro, Dirtfoot, ALO, Umphrey's McGee, STS9, Bassnectar, and EOTO.
-Saturday's lineup included That One Guy, Tea Leaf Green, Blues Traveler, The Black Keys, Zappa Plays Zappa, Slightly Stoopid, Widespread Panic, and Umphrey's McGee.
-Sunday was a little more relaxed, I saw The Giving Tree Band, Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad, That One Guy, State Radio, and John Butler Trio.
My favorite sets in no particular order are: The Machine, Bassnectar, That One Guy, Widespread Panic, John Butler Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment