Friday, June 18, 2010

Dexfest Thursday!!

After I got my camp set up and took a nap I went to go see The Malah at 10:15 on the Main Stage. Since I was VIP I was able to go backstage and watch the show from the side of the stage. They also had a keg of Yazoo beer set up for the VIP, and it was actually really good beer. The Malah put on a good show, and they were followed by Big Gigantic. I had seen Big Gigantic once before when they opened for Rusko in New Orleans, and knew it would be a good show. For this show they brought out another keg, this time it was an ale that was dark, but really good. Big Gigantic played a good variety of music, everything from dubsteb to trance that sounded similar to Disco Biscuts. After that was a group called LABCOAT: Two Fresh, Bookworm, & Jables. This was a DJ set, and each DJ had a turn spinning, and then at the end they all got up together. After this show I went back to my tent and listened to the beginning of EP3 before falling asleep around 5am.

No comments:

Post a Comment