Monday, June 21, 2010

Leaving Dexfest

Sunday morning I woke up and walked around and took some pictures of the campsite before breaking down my camp and buying a shirt and poster on my way out. I left the campground and headed straight for Knoxville. I found an Econolodge outside Knoxville with an Outback right nearby, so I got a room and unpacked EVERYTHING from my car and trailer since it had turned into kind of a disaster zone. I then took a shower, which felt amazing, and watched a little south park and worked on some more hemp necklaces before heading to eat at Outback. At Outback I got a 10oz Ribeye, a loaded baked potato, and potato soup. Everything was amazing, it was nice to get a real meal into me!! I had a little leftover so I boxed that up and went down the street to a TCBY in a gas station and got a half chocolate half white chocolate mousse cup. I then went back to my hotel to watch True Blood before going to sleep around 11pm. I slept like a baby in the huge king size bed, and didn't wake up til almost 11am. I got up and started organizing all my stuff and packing it back into my trailer and car. Once I got that done I ate the rest of my steak and began trying to go through all my pictures that I've taken so far. Around 2:30 housekeeping came by and kicked me out to clean the room so I headed towards Knoxville to go to a Barne's & Noble, which is where I am now. Tonight I'm probably going to go down to Smokey Mountain National Park to camp and hike tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment