Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I made it!
I have my campsite set up at Wakarusa, even after some delays. I got to the event and was told I had to turn around and go back down 3 miles of steep, winding roads to get my wristband. When I got there I had to wait in a line for about 45 min to go through security and get my wristband. On the way out of security I saw a guy walkin on the side of the road so I stopped and offered him a ride. He had had to walk that way 3 times already because he left his phone at security. He was from Georgia and pretty chill. After I let him I went to find a campsite. I got my trailer set up with no trouble. After everything was set up I walked around the event site and found the WET (Work Exchange Team) tent to get promo materials to pass out at the other festivals I'm going to. Amy, the head of the street team filled me up a big bag of promo. It probably weighed 10-15 lbs. Now I'm cooking some ramen and Vienna sausage and fixing to go to bed. I've got a busy day tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment