Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Waka! 6/1

After Sarah and Kevin finally met me we headed to waka. We got there and I waited in line at the box office to get my ticket, but they couldn't find me on the list, after I got everything sorted out I still didn't have a pass for my car. Sarah had a RV pass, but they didn't take it when they gave her the sticker so we reused that ticket. We finally made it to our campsite, and it is a pretty good ways from the main stage. But it has a great view. Our neighbors are awesome, they already gave us some leftover steaks and corn and salad they had. And they have invited us to dinner each night. They're good people from St. Louis. We're sitting here listening to music and just drinking and smoking the night away.
Waka tomorrow!!! Dirtfoot in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment