Tuesday, June 21, 2011

After Phish cooldown

I woke up Monday morning and headed towards Charlottesville, VA and found a hotel there to sleep at and have internet for the night. I wanted to be able to download the Phish shows, but the connection there wouldn't allow it. I took a shower and went to a laundromat to wash my clothes before dinner. After the clothes were all done and folded I headed to Outback to use my gift cards on a nice sirloin with shrimp and some cocktails to drink. By the time I was finished, I was absolutely stuffed and headed back to the hotel. I kept messing with the internet trying to get it to download my shows, but it kept crashing so I just posted some to the blog and went to sleep.
This morning I woke up and cleaned out my car and trailer of all the trash and clutter from tour and hit the road. Now I'm parked at a rest stop typing this and about to head into Shenandoah National Park for a few days. I plan on backpacking the Appalachian Trail for a few days, and I won't be able to update my blog til I come out of the forest.
Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment