Monday, June 6, 2011

Last night of Waka!

I woke up around 10 Sunday morning and hung out at the camp a while til Talia and Dana came wandering through, and we just sat in the shade drinking vodka and rum til almost 8 when we headed down to see Toots and the Maytals. They were really fun, and great to dance to. After about a half hour we headed to Zoogma, and continued dancing our asses off. After Zoogma we were headed to Dirtfoot and got separated, so I spent about 15 min running back and forth between the stages before giving up and staying at Dirtfoot. Dirtfoot killed, as always, and they had a pretty large crowd. After all that dancing and running I was pretty tired, so I headed back to camp and read a little before going to bed.
This morning I woke up around 8:30 and had my campsite clean and was leaving waka by 9:30, and now I'm at the CouchSurfer's house in Little Rock, and I just had the most amazing shower!! I think I'm gonna press on, as Bonnaroo is almost 7 hours away.

No comments:

Post a Comment