Monday, June 13, 2011

Slow day at Bonnaroo

Wedensday morning I woke up and just hung out at my camp for a while reading, I think this is when I finally finished Next, but it may have been the night before. Anyways I started reading Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Friedrich Nietzsche, and I've enjoyed it so far.I went around putting up posters on the porta potties for Bear Creek and Electric Forest. By this point in the early afternoon, Bonnaroo had opened the gates to the festival, and people were pouring in. I tried to get to the WET tent to pick up more posters but the asshole security guard wouldn't let us through. It was "one way traffic". I even had the Shimon supervisor come try and get us but she couldn't get us through, so we had to walk the LONG way around. After putting up more posters, I went back to camp and took a nap. At some point in the evening I went and met up with my friend Kelci from Nateva last year. They happen to be one campsite area over, and we sat around and drank for a while. I was running to the woods to use the bathroom when I stepped in a pothole and fell down, and when I did, I head a crunch in my hand, and look over to see my iphone screen shattered, and the screen doesn't work anymore, so I got my GOphone that I'm using now.

No comments:

Post a Comment