Sunday, May 29, 2011

Community Bakery 5/29/2011

I woke up this morning around 9 o'clock and went upstairs to wash up in Sarah and Ryan's house and let my phone charge a little bit. They were leaving to go to Pinnacle Mountain, and I left to go walk downtown. I walked to the local Brewery, Diamond Bears, but when I got there they weren't open yet. So I walked the mile and a half back to my car and was gonna grab some headphones when a homeless man named Dwayne came up and asked me for a cigarette. I told him I don't smoke, but I gave him some crackers and a beer. I asked him where a good place to get internet would be, and he took me to place called The Community Bakery and Cafe. Right as we were walking an old ladies car broke down in the street, and Dwayne and I pushed her to a parking lot a block away. I just got done eating their Cheesy Potato soup, and it was quite good! Now I'm gonna head back downtown to look around, and then at 3 I'm meeting Sarah and Ryan at the Brewery.
P.S. I forgot to mention in my first post that there is this wonderfully amazing food at Riverfest that consists of 2 pieces of bacon deep fried and then covered in chocolate. It tastes like such a good heart attack, I may have to get one again tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment